The British International School of Armenia is seeking for a highly motivated and qualified Admissions Officer. The incumbent will be expected to take charge of student welcome, admission, enrollment and data management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages
- Excellent customer care skills
- Demonstrated leadership in managing initiatives
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Great communicator and creative problem-solver
- Computer literacy and quick learning skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Student Recruitment– providing an exceptional level of customer service; handling the flow of applicants and their parents, answering questions about the school and admissions process; processing incoming applications; following up with the services rendered.
- Data Management – drafting/checking/storing various documents; writing weekly school reports; providing the knowledge base, necessary for the management to make decisions.
- External Relations – managing the school website and Facebook page; planning and organizing Orientation Days and Open Houses.
- Other Duties – working closely with the academic staff across the school; maintaining a tidy and organized work area, processing payments and expenses; supervising school resources.
Apply through your most updated CV (in PDF form attached) at [email protected]
British International School of Armenia is looking for an enthusiastic person to fulfill its teaching team.
- University degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or a related field
- C1 level of English
- Previous GRE/GMAT/SAT score is a plus
- Previous teaching experience is a plus
- Knowledge of international education systems is a plus
- Friendly, patient and sensitive to a diversity of students
- Teach high-school students based on the International A-level Mathematics curriculum in English
- Support students to develop and meet academic goals
- Develop resources for students to build math and quantitative skills
- Help students to prepare for exams
- Record and report student progress
- Attend scheduled staff meetings
- Handle necessary documents
All interested candidates shall send their CV-s to [email protected] mentioning “Mathematics Teacher” in the subject line.